Nicholas Pearce Wines Inc. is searching for a passionate, motivated, and organized Retail and Consumer Sales Coordinator, with room to grow within the agency. Integral to a dynamic office team, this role will work closely with management, team members and trade partners, as well as liaise with suppliers and the LCBO to develop the Vintages program. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day retail and consumer sales activities. We are excited to welcome this team member in Spring 2022.
LCBO Vintages & NISS
- Manage the cycle of tender submissions, coordinate product samples, gather information, and communicate with suppliers
- Manage the relationships with product consultants and administrators
- Run weekly reports and work with management to identify new product opportunities
Website & Customer Service
- Create new retail items, maintain the retail release page and update web inventory
- Respond to contact form submissions
- Manage web chat, customer email requests, and private consumer relationships
Customs Clearing & Samples
- Responsible for the custom clearance process
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing product samples, and maintain an organized samples room
- Developing and growing complex customer relationships
- Have strong judgment and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the LCBO retail channel
- Strong time management and organization skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong leadership skills with excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to work overnight travel as required
- Ability to participate in business meetings, company initiatives and events, which may include early mornings, evenings, and/or weekends
- Goal oriented, focused, and assertive individual who needs little direction or supervision (but appreciates the support of a great team)
Requirements & Qualifications
- Smart Serve Certification
- University / College Degree or Equivalent
- Sommelier Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the hospitality or the beverage alcohol industry
Currently, this is a partially remote position that requires office hours one day a week.
How to apply
Please direct your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.