Nicholas Pearce Wines Inc. is searching for a certified sommelier to fill a newly developed role within the agency. Our new Key Accounts Coordinator will work in-house at NPW to help support some of the most exciting wine programs across the province, but primarily focused in the GTA. A deep knowledge of our portfolio, the local and international wine industry and its key players are essential. Plus, a passion for restaurants, hospitality and customer service will ensure success.
- Customer Service & Client communication
- Tastings and Events
- Ordering and Administration
- Developing and growing complex customer relationships
- Have strong judgement and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of the On-premise business
- Strong time management and organization skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong leadership skills with excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking capabilities
- Strong organizational and communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to work flexible hours which include early morning evenings, and/or weekends
- Ability to work overnight travel as required
- Ability to participate in business meetings, company initiatives and events upon request
- Goal oriented, focused, and assertive individual who needs little direction or supervision (but appreciates the support of a great team)
Requirements & Qualifications
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Smart Serve Certification
- University / College Degree or Equivalent
- Sommelier Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the Ontario hospitality industry
How to apply
Please direct your application to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.